You can gain access to additional features and templates in Propdocs through your membership in a professional organization or association. To find your organization and benefit from membership:
- Navigate to the Settings > Organizations in the main navigation
- Click ” Add Organization”
- Find your organization in the list provided
- Select the request Type. Some organizations allow “Team” requests, which will give organization access to all current and future members of the selected Propdocs team. Select “Individual” to make a standard request.
- Input your membership ID for the selected organization
- Request Access
Your membership request will be reviewed and approved in a timely manner. When the process is completed, you will receive an email from Propdocs and have access to the organization’s templates and additional features.